A PhD opportunity is available on “New metal and metal oxides nanomaterials for solar energy harvesting”. You can find details of the project here.
The application deadline is 7th of February 2020.
You can apply on-line here. Useful information when submitting the application:
- The PhD reference number is 512077
Please also read carefully the following instructions for submitting applications and when you submit your application make sure:
- You also upload any research paper you have published and a CV
- You can upload PDF files as part of the Research Proposal
- You highlight any research experience and published work of any kind including conference proceedings; if possible by providing journal impact factors and citation of your publications
- You send me a copy of your application after the on-line submission
Detailed instructions on the on-line application process can be found here.
Please note that the selection process is managed by the Doctoral College, however Prof Mariotti is available for any query you may have.